Midnight Oil Productions and Connectional Ministries present a webinar by Jason Moore -
Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences For Online and In-Person Audiences
As we begin to think about reopening our church buildings, we want to consider how we can create worship for two audiences at the same time: those who are in the pews, and those who are on their couches. How do we keep both audiences engaged so that neither one feels like they're spectators?
This new webinar from Jason Moore will explore:
• Re-imagining worship for both/and
• How to create interactive both/and experiences
• Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real time
• Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person livestreams
• Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
• Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
• Avoiding letting your groove becoming a rut
• And more
Many of you have participated in Jason's workshops, so you know how creative he is. This training opportunity is free to any of our NYAC clergy and laity (up to 500). For more information, take a look at this video. (Click on "Skip Ad" as soon as you are able to.)
To register, please click here.